10.29.2010

A First...

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
{Ralph Waldo Emerson}


I am still trying to find my groove in this new phase of our life. I have not been able to do much creating in the last couple of months and I can feel it taking it's toll on me. For me, art refreshes my soul. It allows me to process all that's going on inside my head and my heart. I'm trying to be patient with life though and will get back into full-time creating once things settle down.
I did spend a bit of time this week working on some new designs in my shop. I'm pretty excited about them and they should be available at the end of next week!

Also, today I am being featured over on the glorious Hazelnut Cottage today! This is my very first blog feature and I'm just so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment